Thursday, April 26, 2012

Quite A Bummer...

I've been monitoring the weather for this Saturday, oh say, more than a week now. It has been saying that it's going to be sunny, to mostly sunny, to possible showers and now, 50% rain.

That's of course a downer... But heck, I'm sure we're gonna have a great time regardless...

Unfortunately, this is not the end of it!

For the past month and so, I have been looking for a decent cake artist that's not going to charge me a whole lot since I wanted a certain design cake and have no time to do it myself with all the stuffs I have to prepare.

Well... A friend of mine offered and that her friend is an artist and willing to do it for me. That was all set until today...

The artist decided to back out and didn't have the time to do it! SAD! Why do that the last minute...

I wish I was told a little sooner...

But I'll live LOL... I just needed to vent...

Anyhoo... Got more stuffs to work on... Rain or shine, we'll have a blast! Till I blog again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment