Thursday, April 4, 2013

Party Preparation...

Almost a year has gone by...



Yes!... My daughter, Nyomi, is turning 3! And with that said, I will be quite busy preparing for her party.

This year's theme, colors and details are personally decided and chosen by Nyomi. She wants to have a Minnie Mouse Party and insisted on the colors red, white, black and yellow! So that's basically what I'm going by, exactly what she wants... and I love it that she wants to be involved with the preparation!

I love hearing what she has to say, what she comes up with... ahhh... love her creativity at such a young age! So stay tuned for this! Anyway, because of being preoccupied... my giveaway will be on hold until after the party... So watch out for that as well!!!

So guys, till I blog again...

And hope all is well at your end...



No comments:

Post a Comment